Definition of hygiene (Merriam-Webster, 2020, online)
1 : a science of the establishment and maintenance of health
2 : conditions or practices (as of cleanliness) conducive to health
Share the facts, COVID-19
The impact of the new coronavirus disease, COVID-19, is being felt all over the world. With lots of information being rolled out, it is important to receive and share accurate information, so you can take the necessary steps to keep yourself and those around you safe.
The following points come from the World Health Organization to keep yourself safe and help contain the spread of the virus:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
2. Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth, and nose.
3. Cover your cough with the bend of your elbow.
4. Avoid crowded places and close contact with anyone that has a fever or cough. If you can't and you're around those who are vunerable, wear a mask.
5. Stay at home if you're feeling unwell (make sure you look after yourself!).
6. If you have a fever, cough and have difficulty breathing, seek medical care early - but call first.
7. Only share information from trusted sources.
The following additional steps are in relation to my yoga classes:
1. Online classes will be offered via Skype and other platforms.
One of the driving themes that is occurring during this time of our lives is self-care; to nourish our bodies and soul. Make sure you eat well, cultivate movement in the body and learning breathing techniques
to maintain a healthy immune and respiratory system.
By doing so this will help us to open our hearts, and as we begin to open our hearts we begin to experience compassion and awareness of how precious and beautiful we are.
Sending you love, sending you light. See you on the mat x x